8 Shakopee Family Members Hospitalized For Evaluation After Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Call

21December 2021

SHAKOPEE, Minn. (WCCO) — The Shakopee Fire Department said eight family members were hospitalized for evaluation after a carbon monoxide poisoning call early Tuesday morning.

All eight were conscious and alert, and mid-range levels of carbon monoxide were found in their blood.

The family called 911 when three of them began feeling ill. The fire department checked and cleared the home. Officials said there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the home.

The fire department reminded residents to test detectors regularly and change batteries at least once a year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

See Your Business Here!

For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!